Megève Weather and Climate
Megève is a beautiful village resort that has its own "micro-climate" due to its proximity to Mont Blanc. With 1,100 m altitude, full with Alpine-Savoie charm. From the extensive ski area to wooden chalet with its traditional architecture. Its climatic temperature also provides authentic well-known Pasteur cheese, an experience that can be directly tasted by some traditional farmers who keeps this centuries-old way.
During Summer, Megève is also renowned as a popular golf destination, biking route (being part of Tour De France 2016), and many outdoor activities to exploit the vast sight and low slope of the Mont Blanc range.
Other facts from historical climate data:
Which is the warmest month in Megève?
- July has an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F) and is the warmest month of the year.
Which is the coldest month in Megève?
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 3°C (37°F).
Which is the wettest month in Megève?
- June tops the wettest month list with 130mm (5.1in) of rainfall.
Which is the driest month in Megève?
- February is the driest month with 85mm (3.3in) of precipitation.
Which is the sunniest month in Megève?
- July is the sunniest month with an average of 275 hours of sunshine.